2022 Registration Information and Instructions
Registration will open on November 4, 2021.
Registration questions should be sent to Beth Harrison, Registrar, at
Southridge Lacrosse Club accepts girls and boys who attend SRHS in grades 9-12.
Lacrosse is a ‘no cut’ sport. All players that complete registration requirements and are paid in full can participate in the current season. Players will be evaluated by the coaches and placed on appropriate teams based on skill level.
The number of teams we field (Varsity, JV, JV2) will depend on the number of registered players.
All players must have the following prior to tryouts in order to participate:
- Completed online registration by TBD.
- See below for instructions.
- A valid Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District (THPRD) Number. See below for instructions to obtain a THPRD #.
- A current US Lacrosse membership. See below for instructions to purchase/renew a US Lacrosse membership.
- A physical exam every 2 years. Form included in the packet or online. See information below.
- Concussion screening every 2 years. See information in the packet or on the website.
- Grade Report (when it is available 2nd semester). Please read the Grade Eligibility Requirement information form in the packet or on the website (under Documents and Forms).
- All fees must be paid.
Tualatin Hills Parks and Recreation Department (THPRD) ID Number
A valid THPRD ID number is mandatory to register for SRHS Lacrosse. During the registration process, you will be required to enter your THPRD ID number. If you live outside of the THPRD District Boundary, you will need to contact THPRD prior to registering and pay an assessment fee. To see if your address is within THPRD boundaries, to obtain a new THPRD ID and for information regarding "out of district" fees, please visit www.thprd.org
US Lacrosse Membership
ALL SRHS Lacrosse participants are required to be members of US Lacrosse. The US Lacrosse yearly membership fee is $35 for players. You will be required to enter your valid US Lacrosse membership number during the registration process. The website will automatically try to validate your membership number. If you do not have a US Lacrosse membership or your membership expires before the end of the lacrosse season (June 30, 2021), the website will require you to purchase or renew your membership during registration. You may also go to www.uslacrosse.org and sign up for a membership before you register.
Physical Exam Information
If you have NOT had a medical exam between March 1, 2020 - March 1, 2022 you must have a physical exam with the examining Physician's release and signature indicating you are fit to participate in lacrosse. You must use the Physical Exam form – go to "Documents and Forms" on the website.
If you have had a physical for another sport within the last two years and this is on file with the SRHS Athletic Director, please provide the date (we do not have access to this information).
- Go to www.southridgelacrosse.org
- Click “Sign In” in upper right hand corner
- For returning members: Enter your email address. Enter your password
- For new members (or if you forgot your password): Enter your email address. Click “forgot password” to create a new one. You will be sent an email with instructions for setting a password.
- Once you are logged into the system, click “Edit my Account” on the left menu bar.
- Please check all information for accuracy (address, email addresses, cell phone numbers, etc)
- Enter your cell phone provider to receive texts.
- Click the email/text button to receive reminders.
- Click Add Family Member if you wish to add a family member.
- Click on a member's name to edit/update their information.
- When finished, click Submit.
- Click on “Register Online”
- Complete the Registration Form – most consent forms are now included.
Forms to Return
Forms are available in the packet or on the website under “Documents and Forms”.
-- Physical Exam form (required every 2 years)
-- Grade Report
-- Concussion Testing verification (required every 2 years)
Please turn in these forms by TDB to:
- Mail: Southridge Lacrosse, 14845 SW Murray Scholls Dr, Ste 110, PMB #213, Beaverton, OR 97007.
- Drop off: Postal Annex (same address as above)
Fees will be determined after after TBD . Fees are determined by the number of players registered. In the past, general fees have been around $600.
An electronic invoice for the remaining balance due, any individual fundraiser offsets and sponsorships, will be sent to participants after TBD. The remaining balance will be due by TBD, 2022. You will not be able to participate in tryouts unless all fees have been paid. Any questions please direct to SRHS Lacrosse Treasurer, email@example.com.
Refund Policy: payment less $50 may be refunded prior to the first try-out date. No refund of remaining fees will be allowed after uniform distribution.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Southridge Lacrosse Program. In order for the program to continue running smoothly throughout the season, many parent volunteers are needed at games. Each family needs to give at least 4-6 hours (two games) of their time during the season. If you don’t want to volunteer, there is a $150 Opt Out fee per family, which will be assessed at the end of the season. Please see the Volunteer Opportunities posted under Documents and Forms.
THPRD offers assistance to those families who qualify. Go to www.thprd.org for information.
SRHS Lacrosse Club may have scholarship funds available. Please contact our treasurer, Nancy or Roger Koppy, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.